The use principle and precautions of stainless steel pressure type pipe fittings
stainless steel clamping pipe fittings are socket joints with special sealing rings, used to connect pipes, and use special tools to press the nozzle to seal and fix the connection. According to the end clamping connection, it is divided into D type and S type. It has the characteristics of tension resistance, rotation resistance, simple and convenient installation, small operating space, earthquake resistance, and maintenance-free after installation.
In practical applications, stainless steel used for stainless steel pipe clamping is generally divided into martensitic steel, ferritic steel, austenitic steel, etc. In addition, according to its composition, can be divided into chromium stainless steel, chromium nickel stainless steel, chromium manganese nitrogen stainless steel. The principle of
stainless steel clamping pipe fitting is that an O-shaped rubber sealing ring is arranged in the annular U-shaped groove at the end of the stainless steel clamping pipe fitting. When installing, insert the stainless steel pipe into the connector port. Then use the Pressure tool to create the water pipe. The U-shaped convex groove of the pipe joint sleeve has a small diameter, and the sealing ring is compressed to ensure sufficient sealing performance and contact strength.
stainless steel compression pipe fittings overcome the shortcomings of PPR pipes that are easy to deform and age under ultraviolet light, and avoid the high cost of on-site argon arc welding for ordinary stainless steel pipes. Its mechanical properties are very good, the price is reasonable, and it is more convenient to install than traditional plastic pipes. After inserting the stainless steel clamping tube, do not clamp it for the time being. Please tighten the thread first and then clamp to prevent the clamping joint from loosening due to the thread.
Precautions when using stainless steel clamping pipe fittings:
1. When placing accessories, try to avoid direct sunlight. Cover and protect with plastic tape or safety cloth.
2. If the clamping position is loose, push it into the original clamping position again (note the hexagonal alignment).
3. If the pipe is not bent correctly, please correct it at the straight pipe position. Failure to correct the fitting parts may result in loosening of the clamping pressure position. Note that this can also cause leaks.
4. All stainless steel clamping fittings are thin-walled stainless steel fittings. Please do not use it brutally to avoid defects and dents, especially not to step on the pipe fittings on site.
5. Stainless steel clamp-on fittings will not be temporarily compressed after insertion. Before clamping, the screw needs to be tightened to prevent the joint clamped by the rotating screw from falling off.
6. If you encounter difficulties when inserting the pipe fittings into the pipe, be sure to clean the burrs on the pipe joints, especially the burrs on the inner wall. The burr directly affects the tight connection with the pipe fitting.
7. If there is oil on the stainless steel clamping pipe fittings, it should be wiped clean. In particular, check the end of the pipe and the rubber sealing ring of the pipe for impurities. If there are impurities, please clean them immediately to avoid more serious adverse effects.
8. The piping system is suitable for media other than water (oil, chemicals, gas, etc.), please contact the manufacturer. The rubber sealing ring will be corroded, expanded and leaked by the medium.